Friday, May 23, 2008

Of Mice and Men quiz

1. What do you think will happen after George killed Lennie?

I think that George would tell everybody that he killed Lennie, and also his dream would not come true, which is live in the barn and have a better life. George would leave the barn to find another better life

2. What do you think of people killed Candy’s dog? What would you do if you were Candy?

I think it was sad that people killed his dog, because his dog just like his relative, that with him all the time, Candy was a old man, and he doesn’t have family in the barn, his dog was just like his son that he can takes care of. If I’m Candy, I would not let them killed my dog, I would talk to them that the dog was just like my son, what would you feel if I kill your son.

3. What question would you ask George?
I would ask George why he killed Lennie? I would like to him that because I really want to know why he killed Lennie, although Lennie did something that he was not suppose to do, but how can you kill a person that was always with you, just like your brother.

4. How is this movie similar to Native Son?
I think this book is kind of similar to Native Son, but not all. I think Lennie killed Curly’s wife is similar to Native Son because they all have to deal with crime.

5. What do you think was the turning point of this book?

I think the turning point would be when Lennie killed Curley’s wife, because everything changed at that time. In the beginning of the story everything went fine, but when Lennie killed Curly’s wife, Lennie was scared and at the end George killed Lennie

6. Could this happen in the world today?

It might happen today because there is many people have their dreams and people can do anything for their dreams.

7. What factor would you change if you were George looking for Lennie?

If I’m George looking for Lennie I won’t kill Lennie, I would escape with Lennie, go to another place to find our dream.

8. What do you think George felt after he killed Lennie?

I think he would be sad because he doesn’t want to kill Lennie.

9. Imagine what would happen if Curly find Lennie?

I think if Curly find Lennie, he would kill Lennie, because Curly doesn’t like Lennie, and they both have some problems with each other.

10. What do you think about the ending?

I think the ending was sad because at the end George killed Lennie, they were best friends just like brothers. But George killed Lennie because Lennie killed Curly’s wife.
I think the reason George killed Lennie was because he doesn’t want Curly find Lennie, Curly would bring Lennie back to the farm and kill him.

No comments: